Thank you for ALL your support! Hope everyone is safe and kind! What a year, what a new normal. Beauty On Bank has had such a generous amount of support from all our amazing clients! We would like to make it our #1 mention in this Fall’s blog, a great BIG THANK YOU! It’s been a journey for each and everyone of us and small business has had a hard hit, however following all safety protocols has made this journey a safer, easier and more trustworthy experience for our clients and staff. Thank you for following our policies; each day we seem to do so better and better! Please be on time for your appointment. We are operating with strict schedules in order to accommodate everyone’s hair appointment. If you are late we may have to reschedule your appointment.
When you arrive please call the salon to let us know you have arrived (613-523-7290). If you are early we ask that you wait in your car until your stylist is ready to begin your service. We require this to keep traffic flow inside under control while following all social distancing guidelines.
Masks are mandatory for both staff and clients at all times in the salon. Certain exceptions may be made for those with specific medical conditions. Non medical masks are acceptable and if you do not have a mask one will be provided for you. For those of you having a chemical service during your visit we ask that you bring a disposable mask as we cannot guarantee it will not be stained during your color service.
We perform contact-less temperature checks on all staff and clients entering the salon. This is for everyone’s safety and protection.
Anyone entering the salon must answer covid-19 related questions:
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled outside the province in the past 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any symptoms related to covid-19?
- Have you been exposed to anyone with symptoms of covid-19?
- You will be required to use our hand sanitization station upon entering the salon located at the reception desk. Stylist will also sanitize his/her hands before your appointment begins.
- No food or beverages permitted in the salon at this time. We will also not be providing beverage service.
- We will not have a waiting area available to clients at this time so we ask that you arrive alone for your appointment. Exceptions may be made for those clients requiring a guardian or physical assistance during their service. Please let us know before arrival.
- We will not have a communal coat closet available during your appointment in order to maintain social distancing guidelines. Please keep all personal effects such as coat, purse, phone, etc.) on your person or leave them in your vehicle.
- We ask that you do not touch retail items so we can maintain our high sanitization standards. If you need assistance with a retail item, ask your stylist or another team member for assistance.
- Please follow all government regulated guidelines pertaining to social distancing and sanitization during your visit.
Times like these give us the opportunity to adapt and innovate. This winter has arrived, so our reception area has been modified to ensure you a safe visit, new coat area and boot storage with distance have been added. At this time, we ask to bringing your own indoor footwear.
We know this is a lot of information and it will take some getting used to but we are taking these measures to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit while at our salon. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.
Stay Safe, Be Kind,
Team Beauty On Bank